Physical movement is essential for overall health in mind, body and soul. Regular movement with intention helps to improve our physical fitness, reduce our risk of chronic diseases, and enhance our mental and emotional well-being.
Some of the many benefits of regular exercise include:
- Improved cardiovascular health: Exercise helps to strengthen the heart and improve blood flow, which can reduce the risk of heart disease and other cardiovascular conditions.
- Stronger bones and muscles: Exercise helps to build and maintain strong bones and muscles, which can help to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and other age-related conditions.
- Weight management: Regular exercise can help to burn calories and maintain a healthy weight, which can reduce the risk of obesity and its associated health problems.
- Stress relief: Exercise can help to reduce stress and improve our mood by releasing feel-good chemicals called endorphins.
- Better sleep: Exercise can help to improve sleep quality and duration. We could likely all use some of that goodness.
This can be achieved through a variety of activities, such as walking, running, cycling, swimming, home training, HIIT, youtube, or participating in team sports.
Adding more movement does the entire trifecta good and when the trifecta is running on point, life is much easier in every way. Things hurt less and look better it’s a dope exchange.
Love yourself enough.